Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Week 48: AHHHH!!!! the scariest transfer ever!!!!

Hola!

Well, I didn´t write until now because we were traveling from Tapachula to Tuxtla: I´m going to be serving in La Salle, Tuxtla Mactumatza stake!!!! And I will be opening an area! And I'll be training!!!
 
AHHHH!!!!! Needless to say, I´m a LITTLE nervous. My battle cry these last two days has been "Whom the Lord calls, the Lord qualifies." Basically, opening an area means that they drop you blind in an area and you have to figure out what you do by a lot of prayers. I´m a little scared, but I feel like I¨m going to be able to do it.

I´m just writing quick to let you guys know that I'm alive, and that I´ll be enjoying this week a lot! And I'll be requiring a lot of prayers this week :D Pray for us ALL THE TIME, and I know we´ll see a lot of miracles.

I´ll miss Tapachula a lot, but I´m SOOOO excited to see what La Salle brings!!!!

Love you all lots!

Hermana Owens

Making empanadas de platano!





No comments:

Post a Comment